TEFL / TESOL Course
TEFL – Teach English as a Foreign Language / TESOL – Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages
Why Take a TEFL Course?
The TEFL, Teach English as a Foreign Language, course is a gateway to a career as an English teacher to speakers of other languages.
English is the “global language” of commerce, business, academia and general communication. Qualified TEFL teachers in all categories are in high demand worldwide.
The TEFL course is designed to provide the native or fluent English speaker with skills and a TEFL / TESOL teaching qualification to enter a career in Teaching English to speakers of other languages, within 4 weeks.
Learn essential TEFL methodology to teach English to young learners of all ages to adults of all backgrounds and professions.
TEFL SA will get you ready and internationally certified for your new teaching job, online or in-class, anywhere in the world you wish to travel and TEFL
Is the TEFL course for me?
The TEFL course is designed for all native and fluent English speakers who want to gain a internationally recognised English Language Teaching (ELT) qualification. No qualification is required to enrol in the TEFL course.
The TEFL / TESOL certification is a versatile and universal skills qualification required by employers of (ESL) English as a Second Language, teachers worldwide.
Whether you’re starting out or starting over, teaching English as a Foreign Language is a worthy vocation and a noble career choice.
TEFL can be your ticket to a great future. Travel and learn about other cultures and teach others about your own, wherever you choose to go. Or teach online via the many specialist (ESL) English as a Second Language online schools around the world.
The course is a popular skills qualification course for many English speakers. From university graduates taking a gap-year to anyone looking for a new change of career or supplementary income.
It is also an excellent complementary skills course for those interested in gaining a PGCE or teaching diploma.
Teaching work abroad or online.
The high demand for qualified TEFL teachers in non-English speaking countries, means an ESL jobs placement worldwide is highly probable for course graduates with or without a degree.
You may choose to tutor online through the many specialist ESL online schools and independent platforms. Teach English from wherever you are in the world. All you need is a laptop and an internet connection. The flexibility, safety and convenience of online teaching is the new way to learn for millions of students.
You can start applying for ESL jobs and earning an income as soon as you complete your TEFL training and gain certification.
Flexible Online TEFL Courses
Select a TEFL course package to suit your learning requirements.Enrol Today at these special prices and start your online TEFL course anytime at your own pace.
- Classic Online course: R1,590 Gets you Qualified with a 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- Pro Online course: R2,190 Popular with academics. 120-hour & TKT course
- Combined course: R3,090 Recommended. 120-hour Theory & 20-hour Practical courses.
Next 2-day Weekend Practical Courses. Online or In-person:
Online via Zoom: 11-12 October & 25-26 October
Rosebank, Joburg: 11-12 September
Sea Point, Cape Town: 18-19 September
North Beach, Durban: 09-10 October
Other dates Here.
Start the 120 – hour online course anytime and book your 2-day weekend practical from any available dates (Combined TEFL Pack)
Complete the TEFL course within 4 weeks or at your own pace up to 6 months. Upgrade your training anytime.
“Enrol with a Buddy” Special. Get an additional 40% off the second course package.
Why Enrol with TEFL South Africa?
- Our Online TEFL course is easy to follow and complete. Anyone can do it. 97% pass rate.
- Study at your own pace on any device at anytime. No boring lectures or time schedules.
- A 2-day weekend Practical course (Online or In-person) is on offer for those who wish to fine tune their TEFL skills. Included in the Combined TEFL Pack. Amazing results.
- Course support by expert teacher trainers and administrators with loads of experience in the field.
- Internationally recognised TEFL / TESOL Certificate is accepted for any ESL teaching position worldwide. Accredited and moderated by International TEFL.
- Free Resources: TEFL SA makes it easier for you to navigate this exciting industry… from jobs abroad or online tutoring, valuable advice and pointers, specialist TEFL teaching courses and resources for your new English Language Teaching career.
- Free Course: Effective teaching online with your newly acquired TEFL skills. By Cambridge English.
Internationally Recognised and Accredited TEFL Teacher Training Courses
Teacher Training by Cambridge DELTA Professionals with Backup Support Services in South Africa.