TEFL / TESOL Course
TEFL – Teach English as a Foreign Language / TESOL – Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages
Why Take the TEFL Course?
The TEFL, Teach English as a Foreign Language, course is a gateway to a career or part-time job as an English teacher to speakers of other languages.
English is the “global language” of commerce, business, academia and general communication. Qualified TEFL teachers in all categories are in high demand worldwide.
The TEFL course is designed to provide the native or fluent English speaker with skills and a TEFL / TESOL teaching qualification to enter a career in Teaching English to speakers of other languages, within 4 weeks.
Learn the essential TEFL methodology to teach English to young learners of all ages or adults from all backgrounds and professions.
Is the TEFL course for me?
Whether you’re starting out or starting over, teaching English as a Foreign Language is a worthy vocation and a noble career choice.
Travel, teach English and learn about other cultures…or teach online via the many specialist (ESL) English as a Second Language online teaching schools around the world.
The TEFL is a popular universal course and qualification for many English speakers. From graduates taking a gap-year or two, to anyone looking for a new path in their supplementing their income or volunteering with NGO’s around the world.
It is also an excellent complementary skills course for those interested in gaining a PGCE or teaching diploma.
Teaching work, abroad or online.
The high demand for qualified TEFL teachers in non-English speaking countries, means an ESL jobs placement worldwide is highly probable for course graduates with or without a degree.
You may choose to tutor online through the many specialist ESL Online Companies or independent teaching platforms. Teach English from wherever you are in the world. All you need is a PC / laptop connected to the internet. The flexibility, safety and convenience of online teaching is the new way to learn for millions of students.
You can start applying for ESL jobs and earning an income as soon as you complete your TEFL training and gain certification.
Flexible Online TEFL Courses
Course package to suit your requirements.
All packages include the essential 120-hour TEFL / TESOL course and certificate.
Start the online TEFL course anytime at your own pace.
- Classic Online course: R1,590 Gets you Qualified. 120-hour Online course + Resources.
- Pro Online course: R2,190 Popular with Academics – 120-hour Online course + Resources + Cambridge TKT
- Combined course: R3,090 Best value Training – 120-hour Online course + Resources + Cambridge TKT + 20-hour practical online or in-person.
“Enrol with a Buddy”
Buy any 2 x TEFL packs and get 40% off the second course pack.
Share the cost or gift / donate the other course to someone special
Why Enrol with TEFL South Africa?
- Our Online TEFL course is easy to follow and complete. Anyone can do it. 97% pass rate.
- Study at your own pace on any device at anytime. No boring lectures or time schedules.
- A 2-day weekend Practical course (Online or In-person) is on offer for those who wish to fine tune their TEFL skills. Included in the Combined TEFL Pack. Amazing results.
- Course support by expert teacher trainers and administrators with loads of experience in the field.
- Internationally recognised TEFL / TESOL Certificate is accepted for any ESL teaching position worldwide. Accredited and moderated by International TEFL.
- Free Resources: TEFL SA makes it easier for you to navigate this exciting industry… from jobs abroad or online tutoring, valuable advice and pointers, specialist TEFL teaching courses and resources for your new English Language Teaching career.
- Free Course: Effective teaching online with your newly acquired TEFL skills. By Cambridge English.
Internationally Recognised and Accredited TEFL Teacher Training Courses
Teacher Training by Cambridge DELTA Professionals with Backup Support Services in South Africa.