Enrol in the TEFL course today at last years discount prices.
Offer Extended…up to 50% Off. Expires 2nd February 2022
Enrol with a Buddy
Buy 2 x Pro or Combined TEFL course Packages and and Save an additional 40% on Second Package.
Gift the second course to someone special or Enrol with a Buddy and Save $$$.
How to enrol online today and start your TEFL course.
Payment options via PayFast online payments.
1. Select a TEFL package that suits your learning requirements and click the “Buy Now” button. It will take you to the secure PayFast SA online payment processing website.
PayFast is a South African secure payment processing company. Info Here
2. Insert your email address & select your preferred method of payment:
- International & SA: Visa / Mastercard Credit / Debit – Cheque card or MasterPass.
- Other payment options for SA residents:
Instant EFT via your SA bank (our details already pre-loaded)
Snapscan / Zapper, Tyme Bank or Mobicred.
– Mobicred – Finance your course over 12 months or less, via Mobicred. Apply Here
Your course purchase receipt will reflect as “TEFL SA (Pty) Ltd” and is e-mailed to you immediately on successful payment via PayFast.
3. After successful payment, you will be taken to a registration page. Simply register your details or gift the course to someone else (you need their email address). Login and password is emailed to you within minutes.
If you selected the “Combined TEFL Course” package, book the 2-day Weekend Practical course from the available dates in Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town or select or Online via Zoom. View dates & Venues Here.
Gift the TEFL course.
To Gift or assign the TEFL course package to someone, simply follow steps 1 to 3 and select “Assign the course to someone else” (you need their email address). Registration details are sent to the TEFL student .
- All payments include 15% VAT (RSA Value Added Tax) Vat Number: 4660295173
- Prefer to Pay at ABSA bank Teller ATM or own EFT… View Pro-forma invoice & details Here
For payment or course registration assistance,
Contact us: support@TEFL-SouthAfrica.co.za or e-form Here
SA Support Center: Mon – Fri / 8am – 5pm: +27 (0)87 135 4863
What is Payflex
Pay for your TEFL course in 4 interest-free, zero-fee payments over 6 weeks and start your TEFL course right away. That’s right! No interest No fees and no catch. Installments are automatically deducted from your card every two weeks.
Visa – Mastercard – American Express
Over 18 Y & SA ID
The TEFL Course. Expectations and Requirements Overview.
– You can complete the online TEFL course at your own pace on your computer, tablet or smartphone. No special programs are required. Simply login to the TEFL platform with your student account.
– There are no scheduled online classes or webinars for the 120-hour online course. Study each of the eleven captivating lesson modules and take the quiz test for each module to complete your course. A final exam needs to be passed at the end of the course to gain your certificate.
– An overall pass grade of 70% is required for your certificate of TEFL. You can redo failed quiz module tests at no extra cost. The final test exam can be done once at no extra cost. A nominal fee of R100 is payable for each subsequent attempt thereafter. Our expert TEFL teacher tutors and course manager is at hand, should you require assistance on any of the subject matter.
– On average, the course can be completed within four weeks or less by studying a few hours a week. However, you have up to 6 months access to the online TEFL platform to complete your course and gain your 120-hour TEFL / TESOL certificate.
– The 2-day / 20-hour Weekend Practical course is recommended and available online via Zoom or at one of our three city venues. Book the course anytime during or after your online course. Gain valuable experience into the unique delivery of TEFL methodology. Whether you plan to teach in a classroom or online, it’s an invaluable and fun course. Delivered by expert Cambridge DELTA teacher trainers. Gain a 20-hour TEFL Practical Certificate on completion for your resume.
– The TEFL online course is designed as a flexible English Language Teacher training and certification course for native and proficient English speakers only.
Our Pledge and Guarantee.
– We guarantee, our TEFL teacher training and certification programs will get you ready to start your new career as an English teacher to foreign language students.
– Our accredited TEFL course allows you to apply for TEFL jobs immediately after certification.
– The TEFL certificate is recognised and accepted by all employers and teacher agencies / recruiters worldwide. The certificate is proof that you have completed the TEFL / TESOL 120-hour course curriculum and acquired specialised skills to Teach English as a Foreign or Language.
A Practical course skills certificate is issued separately, if you attend the recommended 20-hour weekend Practical course. Join anytime during or after the online course.
– No Teaching Experience or other qualifications are required to enrol in the online TEFL course.
– Course Enrolment. Open to all native or proficient adult English speakers. No upper age limit.
– No application is required to enrol. Enrolment is created upon successful payment of course fees. Students have a six month access to the TEFL course platform to complete the TEFL course. It takes on average, one month or less to complete the 120-hour TEFL course.
– Dedicated tutor assistance with your online and practical TEFL course is always available.
– ESL Job assistance with the overseas or online teaching positions is included in all packages. Free online job feed with dozens of job offers every week.
TEFL SA (Pty) Ltd T/A TEFL South Africa is a Proudly South African Registered Institution specializing in internationally accredited TEFL teacher training and certification.
TEFL Teachers @TEFL SA
I had such an amazing experience! The course was very well structured with tutor support and lots of information. Wilma was an incredible teacher- I learnt so much from her in such a short period of time. I would definitely recommend to friends who are interested in teaching English
I am a teacher and have been for many years and firmly believe that TEFL should not only be used to teach learners that want to learn a foreign language but it should be used on our schools! It’s interactive, fun and covers the learning of language comprehensively……. It’s an amazing program and I am so glad I did it ! Thank you TEFL for exposing me to your course and methodology….
I absolutely loved my TEFL South Africa course, the website is user friendly, the support staff are so helpful and I really appreciated that I received feedback the same day after queries. Although the practical was mentally exhausting our trainer was amazing, informative and explained everything beautifully. I highly recommend TEFL SA Combined 140 hour course.