How to enrol online & start your TEFL course anytime…
1. Select a TEFL package that suits your learning requirements and click the “Buy Now” button. It will take you to the secure PayFast online payment processing website.
2. Insert your email address & select method of payment: Choice of Visa / Mastercard, Cheque or Credit card, Direct EFT, Zapper / MasterPass or Mobicred.
Receipt / Proof of Payment for your course purchase, is e-mailed to you immediately by PayFast (Pty) Ltd
3. After successful payment, register for the 120-hour online TEFL course and download resources. Your TEFL course login and password is emailed to you within a few minutes.
For any login or payment issues contact us.
The TEFL Course in a nutshell:
– You can complete the online TEFL course at your own pace on your computer, tablet or smartphone. No special apps are required.
– There are no scheduled online classes for the online course. Study TEFL lessons online or download the lesson content. Submit the quiz tests for each module to complete your course.
– You can redo your lessons if you achieve below 70% pass grade for certification. Expert TEFL teacher assistance is always at hand.
– You can complete the course within 4 weeks or less by studying a few hours a week. However, you have up to 6 months access to the online campus to complete your 120-hour course and gain your TEFL / TESOL certificate.
– Join the recommended 2-day / 20-hour Weekend Practical certificate course during or after your online course. Gain valuable TEFL experience and practical insight. Whether you plan to teach in class or online. Delivered by expert Cambridge DELTA teacher trainers.
– The TEFL online course is designed as a flexible English Language Teacher training and certification course for native and proficient English speakers.
Our Pledge and Guarantee
– We guarantee, you will be ready to start your new career as an English teacher to foreign language students with our TEFL theory and practical training.
– Our accredited TEFL course allows you to apply for TEFL jobs immediately after certification.
– The TEFL certificate is recognised and accepted by all employers and ESL recruiters worldwide as proof that you have completed the TEFL / TESOL 120 hour curriculum and acquired ESL teaching skills to teach English as a Foreign or Language. A Practical course certificate is issued seperatly, if you attend the Practical course.
– No experience or other qualification is required to enrol in the online TEFL course.
– Enrolment is open to all native or proficient adult English speakers.
– No application is required to enrol. Enrolement is created upon successful payment of course fees. A six month access to the online campus to complete the TEFL course. It takes on average, one month or less to complete the course.
– Dedicated expert assistance with your online TEFL course is always available.
– ESL Job assistance with the overseas or online teaching positions is included in all packages.
South African Registered Institution:
TEFL SA (Pty) Ltd – CIPC Reg No: 201727516107 T/A TEFL South Africa
SA Registered Office: 19 Basson Drive, Glenvista, Johannesburg, South Africa 2091.
Practical Training Venues:
Courtyard Hotel Rosebank Johannesburg – City Lodge Hotel North Beach Durban – LAL School Sea Point, Cape Town
What our past students say about our TEFL teacher training…
Going in, I just wanted the qualification. The course turned out to be very beneficial for my personal growth. I managed to land 3 jobs in china. 2 for working abroad and 1 for online. Highly recommend this course as it is internationally recognised and most schools will pay you for the money you spent on this course.
Best value for money by far! The training is easy to follow, detailed and concise at the same time and offers practical advice and examples for new teachers to use and incorporate. I definitely feel confident to take on my new career now! Tammy