The Combined TEFL Course
120-hour Online & 20-hour Practical
The 2-day Practical TEFL course
An important component of TEFL teacher training.
– Understanding the basic principles of classroom management.
– Fundamentals of giving and checking instructions and using the board effectively.
– Techniques to elicit and check the meaning of new language.
– Understanding of phonetics: phonemes, word and sentence stress.
– Experience learning a foreign language and using it in TEFL.
– Approaches and different techniques between teaching Young Learners, Business English and Online Teaching.
– Practice in planning and teaching both a system lesson and a skill lesson using suitable frameworks.
– Provide you with constructive feedback in teaching practice.
– Guide you into finding teaching work in the English as a Second Language (ESL) industry.
The Practical Course is delivered by Cambridge DELTA trainers.
The course includes:
– Two days of dynamic TEFL Practical, based on the 120-hour TEFL online methodology and other ESL material.
– A concise, relevant TEFL teacher training course Manual.
– A 20-hour TEFL Practical Teaching Certificate.
Enrol in the 140-hour Combined TEFL course. The complete TEFL teacher training program.
– 120-hours 100% Online TEFL course. Complete in your ow time. No fixed schedules. Internationally recognised TEFL / TSOL Certificate on completion.
– 20-hours / 2-days Practical course over a weekend. Internationally recognised Practical TEFL / TESOL Certificate on completion.
Choose from flexible weekend dates:
Practical TEFL teacher training – weekend classes only.
Saturday: 8am to 5pm & Sunday: 8am to 5pm
– 07 & 08 December 2019 (Booked out)
– 11 & 12 January 2020 (Booked out)
– 08 & 09 February 2020
– 07 & 08 March 2020
– 11 & 12 April 2020
City Lodge Hotel Durban Conference Centre, Sylvester Ntuli Road, Durban.
– 22 & 23 February 2020
– May / June dates to be announced.
– 15 & 16 February 2020
– 21 & 22 March 2020
– Other dates to be announced
The Weekend Practical course can be taken anytime, during or after the 120-hour online course.
The Practical Course Program
Day 1 – Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm
Day 2 – Sunday, 8 am to 5 pm
TEFL course material manual
Teaching young learners,
Teaching business English,
Eliciting and checking meaning
Teaching receptive skills lessons (Reading and listening)
Pronunciation / phonetics / word and sentence stress
Tutor led feedback
Teaching a systems lesson (grammar and vocabulary – foreign language lesson (using the PPP framework)
Teaching practice preparation
Teaching practice and feedback
Finding work in the TEFL industry and general
Reflective task home assignment (2 hours)
20-hour TEFL Practical certificate.
The Combined TEFL Course
The complete Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) teacher training course.
120-hours online theory course and certification & 2 days of awesome weekend practical teacher training.
Book your weekend practical course date now and start the 120-hour online course anytime.
Outstanding teacher training by TEFL South Africa.
140 hours TEFL / TESOL Certification.
Teach English as a Second Language Anywhere with your Certification. Recognised & Accepted Worldwide